The principal objective of our workshops is to create a space which is inviting and conducive to having a good time. Far from the hustle and bustle of a busy restaurant where the personal touch gets lost sometimes, our open kitchen not only teaches a process but creates memories.
Whether it’s baking a cake, mixing a cocktail or sitting down to a hearty home-cooked breakfast or feasting on a traditional Sunday roast we at Trutaste would like to share a Gastronomic experience with everyone.
- Children’s cooking workshops in English (Tuesday to Thursday)
- Ault cooking workshops in English (Tuesday to Sunday
- Cocktail workshops( Saturday)
Open kitchen Meals:
- Full English Breakfast (Tuesday to Sunday)Traditional Sunday Roast (Sunday)Weekly Lunch Menu (Tuesday to Saturday)Dinner Club, Themed dinner nights ( Friday and Saturday)
- Private events such as birthday parties, meetings, office lunches…
- Product testingCulinary
Look for availability in our Calendar.